Key Job Details:
- Country/Region: United States
- State: California
- City: San Francisco
- Category: Event Security Services
- Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Part-time (Flexible scheduling under 30 hrs/week)
- Contract Type: Event-based
- Company: TS4 Security Services
- Req ID: TS423-101
- Travel Required: Minimal travel; primary location based.
As TS4 Security, we champion the mission of providing comprehensive risk management and top-notch security solutions to safeguard individuals and infrastructures. Headquartered in the vibrant state of California, our dedicated and passionate team is committed to fostering a safer environment while adhering to the highest levels of compliance, quality, and integrity.
As an active player in the provision of risk management, security, training, and operational support services across California, we diligently serve a broad range of clients, spanning both governmental and commercial sectors. Our extensive suite of services includes meticulous background checks, advanced social intelligence tools, cutting-edge training programs, logistical and life support, along with proficient crisis response teams.
At TS4 Security, our clients' safety and success are at the heart of everything we do. Every decision made, every action taken, reflects this unwavering commitment. Our constant endeavor is to contribute to the success of all our customers by providing reliable and robust security solutions.
The open role pertains to an Event Security position. The primary responsibility is to ensure safety and provide excellent customer service to all guests and owners during various events.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Efficiently preparing and executing all aspects of event day.
- Ensuring appropriate entry into the venue by collecting or scanning tickets, verifying wristbands and badges, and directing traffic.
- Conducting security screening of guests during entry through bag checks, hand wanding or metal detectors, and ID verification.
- Safeguarding guests, staff, and venue assets by watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Prompt response to potential crowd control issues, providing escorts for unruly guests when necessary.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of different venues' policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Initiating friendly greetings to guests upon arrival, providing helpful directions and/or suggestions, and offering sincere thanks after each encounter.
- Flexibility in scheduling is a must, with the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States.
- Ability to prepare detailed written reports and complete required forms.
- Must be at least 18 years old and possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be professional, articulate with excellent independent judgment, and discretion.
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact successfully at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Some positions may require successful completion of specific certifications and licensing, subject to state and/or local laws and regulations.
- Successful completion of a criminal background checks.
The role is situated in a dynamic environment where interruptions may be frequent. The scheduling of work hours is flexible and may encompass various shifts. Working during weekends and holidays is a requisite of the role.
The role may necessitate certain physical demands in response to emergency situations. It also requires interaction with guests, fellow staff, and venue assets, requiring intermittent standing, walking, and bending throughout the duration of the workday.