Key Job Details:
- Country/Region: US
- State: Multiple
- City: Multiple Cities
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Company: TS4 Security Services
- Req ID: TS4002hRT1
- Travel Required: Up to 80% or 4 days a week (home on weekends – based on project requirements)
As a Package Consultant at TS4, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The SAP Transportation Management (TM) Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of Transportation Management (TM) module deliverables on SAP Distribution engagements, including implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of existing applications. The consultant assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP solutions which naturally include design, configuration, and testing. The consultant will provide functional and business process expertise on a project team which generally consists of consultants, subcontractors, remote global resources, and client employees. The consultant participates in pursuing client sales opportunities and working on bid & proposal efforts. Other activities could include configuration of the SAP TM module, assessment of client business problems, conducting the analysis to solve the problems, administration of engagement activities (e.g., creation of charts/ graphs and other reports, data entry, etc.) in support of work products and client
We bring our global industrial-strength Application Management capabilities, modernized for a cloud world, together with our world-class cloud and mobile-powered Enterprise Application and Systems Integration skills. The integration of DevOps Innovation Services and Agile practices, along with TS4 Design Thinking and a world of talent, enables us to deliver continuous innovation with speed, quality, and at the cost point required to keep clients at the top of their game.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance, and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at TS4: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. TS4ers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work and play in.
The base pay salary range for Colorado residents is $105,000 – $162,000
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP TM configuration
- At least 2 full life cycle project implementation experience
- At least 1 full life cycle project implementation experience as a Team Lead on SAP engagements implementing the SAP TM module
Other Relevant Job Details
TS4 offers a wide range of resources for eligible TS4ers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. TS4’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), TS4 stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with TS4ers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.